The Library may seem like hub of all exam activity on campus, but there are a variety of other study facilities and support hubs student can fall back on during the exam period. To that effect, the University have created a simple one-stop shop web site detailing all the study support and learning facilities available right now on campus, ranging from study spaces and computer labs to personal support should things start to get on top of you.
As part of Health and Wellbeing week, the Student Union will be hosting a WELL-FAYRE to get you to rejuvenate after a stressful deadlines/exam season and because a little celebration of getting through it all is needed!
What to expect?
- A variety of interactive stalls orientated around general wellbeing!
- A craft therapy corner/ self-care station to unwind
- A chance to make your own smoothie on our smoothie bike
- FREE Goodie bags with lots of amazing giveaways
- FREE sports water bottles
- Lots of opportunity find out more about food / keeping healthy
- A keepy uppy challenge to get involved!
- A photo booth
- Sik beats to get you moving!
- Hall points for your Hall if you scan your student cards
This week the Student Union is running its Your Education Week initiative across campus. Teams of programme presidents and representatives will be out and about across campus helping students find out how to improve their learning style and get more out of their studies.
The Library will be supporting the initiative by hosting a stall in the foyer on Tuesday 29th November between 12pm-4pm, but you can also find a wealth of information about how to improve your studying and academic practice via our online help resources. Two in particular are especially useful – we have our own Study Tips module on Learn at http://learn.lboro.ac.uk/course/view.php?id=11494 , and also the Learning Support web pages which you can find at http://www.lboro.ac.uk/services/library/students/learningsupport/