Back in February you helped us celebrate National Library Day, and at the same time we ran a little survey asking you a few questions about what you most liked about the Library and what you’d most like us to change (or not!). Here’s a brief summary of our main findings…
46% of you regard silent study areas as being the most important study area.
The top 5 most mentioned aspects you like about the Library are;
1. Quiet study spaces.
2. Variety of study spaces.
3. High levels of customer service.
4. Great atmosphere.
5. Open 3.
The top 5 changes you would most like to change within the Library are;
1. Make more PCs available.
2. Increase the seating available.
3. More power outlets for lap-tops/gadgets.
4. More books, and a better selection of them.
5. More group study areas.
With regards to Cafe 641, 56% of you said that the range of food and drink is the most important aspect of the café.
The top 5 changes you would most like to make to the café are:
1. Increase the range of food available.
2. Have less expensive food.
3. Increase the opening hours of the café.
4. Have a greater range of hot food.
5. Increase the space and seating of the café area.
All in all a fantastic response, which we’ll be taking very great care to take note of in future!
Don’t forget that if you wish to comment on any aspect of the Library, you can contact us at any time quickly and easily here. Or just drop a note in one of the suggestion boxes dotted around the Library.