Every Wednesday over the summer, the University Library is hosting coffee break-sized, half hour slot of research training WITH CAKE! All sessions are 11.00 – 11.30am in Library Training Room 1. Hence the name…
Full booking information is on the Library blog but a brief ‘summery’ summary is below.
- 11 July 2012 - Making a name for yourself with a Google Scholar Citation Profile
- 18 July 2012 - Building Google Sites
- 25 July 2012 - In full bloom? Managing your research output in LUPIN and the Institutional Repository
- 1 August 2012 - Managing your Research data – use it or lose it?
- 8 August 2012 - Research, organise and share it with Mendeley
- 15 August 2012 - Find funding the easy way with Pivot
- 22 August 2012 - Mobile apps for research
- 29 August 2012 - Social Media – what’s hot?
So, just to repeat: this is research training WITH CAKE… (my emphasis).
NB. Front row please be aware that you may be within crumb spraying distance on 18/7 and 22/8…