It’s that time of the year again! But don’t panic – there are a wide range of resources available on campus to help you through the stresses and strains of the exam period, ranging from a wide variety of study spaces (that’s right, not just us!), IT help and personal and medical advice if things are getting on top of you. Visit the University’s one-stop exam support page here – http://www.lboro.ac.uk/internal/news/2018/january/exam-support.html – for more info.
The Library may seem like hub of all exam activity on campus, but there are a variety of other study facilities and support hubs student can fall back on during the exam period. To that effect, the University have created a simple one-stop shop web site detailing all the study support and learning facilities available right now on campus, ranging from study spaces and computer labs to personal support should things start to get on top of you.
As part of Health and Wellbeing week, the Student Union will be hosting a WELL-FAYRE to get you to rejuvenate after a stressful deadlines/exam season and because a little celebration of getting through it all is needed!
What to expect?
- A variety of interactive stalls orientated around general wellbeing!
- A craft therapy corner/ self-care station to unwind
- A chance to make your own smoothie on our smoothie bike
- FREE Goodie bags with lots of amazing giveaways
- FREE sports water bottles
- Lots of opportunity find out more about food / keeping healthy
- A keepy uppy challenge to get involved!
- A photo booth
- Sik beats to get you moving!
- Hall points for your Hall if you scan your student cards