The activities of ResFest will support you in thinking about your research skills, looking for research funding, creating research impact and engaging with the public. A range of academics will share their knowledge and best practice with you, and you will have great opportunities for networking and learning about other research in a fun and informal manner.
- Showing-case your research and learn about what we do: exhibitions and tours
- Best practice workshops: public engagement and research impact
- Research funding: workshops and interactive sessions
- How to do research: hands-on sessions
- Social media help desk
- Games, competitions and networking.
All events are free to attend, but the School is expecting high demand and an advanced online registration is required.
Please register here for the main event:
Please register here for specific sessions:
All sessions are free, subject to availability.