Charlie says… it’s that time again! Yes, the exam season is looming, and as usual, the Library will be doing everything we can to help everyone through – plus a little extra!
- 24-7 Opening. The Library will be open non-stop from 8.30am on Monday 21st May and will remain so until 2am on Wednesday 20th June. This is an increase of three extra 24-7 days from last year!
- Extra Study Space in Seminar Room 1. Additional study tables will be placed inside our largest seminar room on Level 3 and this will be open for students to use from 21st May through until Friday 8th June. No need to book, just go and grab a seat!
- Library On Tour – James France. Library staff will be available in the James France Study Room D002 from 10am-3pm from Tuesday 29th May to Friday 8th June to provide assistance for users requiring additional staffed study space.
- Desk Clearing. Busy library means fewer spaces, and sometimes people aren’t always considerate about how much space they take up! As usual we’ll be patrolling the floors and removing any items left unattended for more than 30 minutes to free up space.
- Noise Alert Text Service. From Monday 21st May we will be launching a new noise alert system where people can text a mobile number to let us know if anyone is being noisy or disruptive. Further details to follow soon!
- Library Café Later Opening. The Library Café will be extending its regular opening hours from 8.30am to 10pm for three weeks beginning Monday 21st May – so you’ve got lots more time to grab a break (just make sure you’re back in 30 minutes!)
Keep an eye on our Twitter and Facebook feeds for further service updates and announcements, and don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you need any kind of assistance or support – we’re here to help.
Best of luck!