This the schedule for the weeks ahead (click on the link for more information and booking details):
- Open access and the next REF – the key messages (Wednesday 29th July)
- Ingredients of a highly cited paper (Wednesday 5th August)
- Careers agility (Wednesday 12th August)
- Research data archiving and you (Wednesday 19th August)
- Using LinkedIn effectively (Wednesday 26th August)
During these sessions you will have the opportunity to learn more about the research related topic listed above, as well as to network with other researchers from across campus. Experts from the Library, Careers and Employability Centre and Research Office will be delivering short presentations, answering questions and leading discussions on key issues.
All the sessions will be held in the Library Seminar Room 1 and start at 11am, and will last approximately half an hour. Booking is necessary as spaces are limited.
Refreshments will be provided.