The Library Ambassadors were out and about recently in EHB and elsewhere asking students about their study preferences and concerns during the exam period. They also carried out a virtual survey via Facebook.
Based on the responses of 122 students, the survey learned that:
- over half of you prefered to study in the Library (as opposed to at home or other places on campus)
- most of you rely on your own lecture notes for revision (rather than using books, slides on Learn or past papers)
- nearly half of you cited time management as your number one problem during exam time (followed by stress)
- half of you were not aware of the Library’s Know How courses
- increasing the amount of study space across all areas of the Library is still your top priority
There’s still time to add your feedback; either in person to one of the Ambassadors or via the Facebook survey (see link above).
Be sure to watch out for the Ambassadors’ exam survival campaign… coming soon!