Library Catalogue Plus, the Library’s new solution for the discovery and delivery of information resources, both electronic and print, is now live.
Library Catalogue Plus replaces the previous Library Catalogue and MetaLib,with one simple search box that allows you to search across the Library’s print holdings, electronic journals and e-books, and the information databases previously available via MetaLib.
To discover how to make the most of Library Catalogue Plus why not:
1. Attend a workshop (book a place on the Get the Know-How module on Learn):
- Tuesday 4th October 13.00pm-13.50pm
- Thursday 13th October, 12-12.50pm
2. Watch a screen cast on how to:
- Search the Library Catalogue section of Library Catalogue Plus
- Renewing your loans
- Using your e-shelf
- Search for journal articles, conferences papers etc. using ‘Select databases’
3. Seek help from Library staff at an Information & Enquiries Desk