Routledge Handbooks Online brings together the world’s leading scholars to provide a cutting-edge overview of classic and current research and future trends in the Social Sciences and Humanities, while at the same time providing an authoritative guide to theory and method, the key sub-disciplines, and the primary debates of today.
Every title within RHO is surrounded with meaningful metadata and abstracts at a chapter level, making it fully searchable and browsable, providing a functionality of greater value to the student and researcher.
- All chapters are accompanied by an abstract and rich metadata that make searching and research more efficient and effective
- Intuitive search tools enable users to find exactly the material they need across the Handbooks’ and Companions’ multiple subject areas
- Peer-reviewed content ensures quality of research
- Over 18,000 chapters from 600+ volumes
- Expansive coverage of 22 subject areas including Sociology, Linguistics, Education, and Asian Studies
- All titles DRM-free
- Content available as HTML and PDF
- Full text DOIs, OpenURL, and Usage Statistics to aid discoverability and help ensure library patrons are accessing the materials they need.
We have trial access to Routledge Handbooks Online until 30th November 2015. To begin searching please go to: routledgehandbooks.com – on campus access is direct, for off campus access you will need your Athens username and password.
We welcome feedback – good or bad – on this trial, please contact Steve Corn with your comments.