“English Historical Documents Online contains over 5,500 expertly indexed and fully searchable primary documents from 500-1914”.
Key features of English Historical Documents Online include:
• Instant access to over 5,000 historical documents
• Highly discoverable content through Quick, Advanced and Faceted search
• Search refinement through adding and removing search filters directly on the results page
• Explore content by Date, Historiography and Historical methods, Population and environment, Society, Economic affairs and technology, Intellectual, cultural and the arts, Religious belief, practice and organization, Politics, administration and law, Military, Foreign affairs, Status entries and Source types
• Personalized login for individual users: bookmark entries, and save and manage searches
• Download, print, share and citation tools
• Institutional access via Shibboleth
• Institutional account management functionality
• COUNTER compliant analytics and usage statistics
• FAQs available at http://www.englishhistoricaldocuments.com/help-and-information/faqs
Access is available via IP address on-campus or from off-campus via the VPN by following this link http://www.englishhistoricaldocuments.com
The trial is active until 13th December 2013.
We welcome feedback – good or bad – on this trial, please contact Steve Corn mailto:email@example.com with your comments.