– Fairtrade displays in student dining halls and retail areas.
– Fairtrade Film Night, where you can find out all about Fairtrade, in the Chaplaincy in the Brockington building, Monday 28th February (from 7.30pm).
– A Fairtrade market in the Student Union on Wednesday March 2nd (10am-2pm).
– Fairtrade Lunch, comprising of a two-course meal with a glass of Fairtrade wine for £6.95 at the Village Bar (Wednesday 2nd March).
– Coffee on the Go! A Fairtrade coffee cart will be visiting the Hazlerigg and the Business School buildings on Tuesday March 8th, and the HEBS and Brockington buildings on Thursday March 10th.
– Chocolate Alchemy Evening. Fairtrade chocolate making and tasting (with Fairtrade wine!) at Holywell Park, Friday 11th March, 7-11pm. Please note tickets for this event are £15 each and is limited to 50 places.
– Fairtrade football match – SU v SDC! 10.30am on the Cayley pitch, Saturday 12th March.
And much more besides! For further information, check out the University’s Sustainability homepage here.
Please support these events if you can – there’s plenty to appeal to students and staff alike!