PLUS HELP FINDING THAT FIRST JOB
Monday 17th December 2012
Burnham Park Hall, Windsor Lane, Burnham SL1 7HR
The sport and leisure industry is supported by a vast and varied commercial sector that has allowed the world of sport to grow into the major international force that it is.
Quite simply, sport as you know it today would not be able to survive without support from commercial activities to generate revenue.
The course will give you with an excellent understanding of the commercial side of the sport industry whilst also providing advice to allow you to get your career on the right path.
- The structure of sport in the UK
- The commercial, marketing and events world of sport
- Job opportunities in sports marketing and events
- Researching the market place and building an understanding of the opportunities
- Where do the major opportunities lie when starting your career in sport and leisure
- Creating work experience opportunities to support your career aspirations
- How to create a ‘stand out’ CV in such a competitive market
- Interview skills and creating a positive first impression
- Utilising your contacts and the benefits of networking
- All course material for you to take away
- Graduate Jobs in Sport folder and pen
- Lunch and refreshments
- A greater understanding of the industry and how to get the career you want!