- Will start with a four week “summer school” in August 2013, to enhance trainees’ existing skills in a range of sports
- Will provide a year of hands-on experience in schools across Belleville’s primary school partnership, from Sept 2013 to July 2014
- Will include extensive training in English, Maths, Science and primary practice, ensuring a balance between PE and the core aspects of the primary curriculum
- Will provide successful trainees with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PG Cert (60 Masters credits) from Kingston University
- Will give trainees the confidence, knowledge and skills to be an effective primary class teacher specialising in PE/sport, as well as the ability to develop the PE teaching skills of other primary teachers.
Click here for further details