Eversheds are offering you the chance to spend a week in their Hong Kong office. You will get some fantastic work experience, that will look amazing on your CV and give you a chance to see how an international Law firm really works. What’s more, all of your expenses including flights, accommodation and food allowance will be paid for!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply think of an innovative idea, based on their core values, present it in a creative way and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date has been extended until 31st May 2013.
You can find more information on this, along with some hints and tips on the type of ideas they are looking for by visiting the following web page:
Exclusive opportunity for 2015 graduates (Law and non-Law) interested in a career in Commercial Law. An excellent chance to network with representatives from Magic Circle firm, Clifford Chance, at their head office in Canary Wharf. Attendees will hear from David Adams, Global Head of Legal Education & Training, who designed the Banking and Capital Markets option for the Legal Practice Course at the College of Law (now known as University of Law). Followed by drinks and canapés with a range of representatives from the firm.
To apply for your place head to www.brightnetwork.co.uk/bright-network-and-clifford-chance.
The course is on Monday 3rd June at Burnham Park, Bucks, and will cover:
- The structure of sport in the UK
- The commercial and marketing world of sport
- The events and operational world of sport
- Job opportunities in sports marketing and events
- Researching the market place and building an understanding of the opportunities
- Where do the major opportunities lie when starting your career in sport and leisure
- Creating work experience opportunities to support your career aspirations
- How to create a ‘stand out’ CV in such a competitive market place
- Interview skills and creating a positive first impression
- Utilising your contacts and the benefits of networking
The course costs £95 for current students (with valid NUS card), or £125 for people who have already graduated.
See website for details
Joining the Ambassador Programme and becoming a Microsoft Windows 8 Go-to Student Ambassador (a “Windows Go-to”) isn’t your usual uni opportunity. This is a unique role, leading to special rewards and providing you with great experiences
- Enhance your CV by being part of the Microsoft Windows Go-to Student Ambassador Programme
- Experience with one of the biggest and most innovative global brands
- Rewarded with training courses that build your work-ready and interview skills (courses such as management training and how to interact effectively with people)
- A variety of awards, including:Term time rewards in vouchers and other prizes, Monthly rewards, Regional team & one off rewards in vouchers and other prizes
- Personal coaching and support through our experienced Event Manager
- A brand new Windows device that’s yours to keep at the end of the Go-to Ambassador Programme (if you are successful in completing your targets)
See https://www.windowswantsyou.co.uk/ for further details and to apply
Applications close in the Second week of June
We are looking for people who ……….
- want an experience of a lifetime?
- want to spend 8 weeks in Thailand?
- want to help and develop Thai students?
- want to gain valuable international work experience?
- want to experience Thai culture first hand?
- want to develop introductory skills for teaching English?
- want to enhance their employability in the UK and overseas?
- are flexible and able to adapt quickly to new environments
28 July – 3 August 2013
Stone carving, animation for artists, forged metal, spatial
structures, storytelling, documentary filmmaking, print–
making, painting, drawing, earth arts, ceramics for artists
Download pdf for further information
For the last 34 years the Guardian Student Media Awards have sought out the best student writers, designers, broadcasters, editors and photographers. It’s a highly rewarded awards scheme and well known within student arenas due to their well-established history.
The focus of the awards is to discover and promote these talented individuals as well as reward and celebrate their excellent work.
The challenge is to enter 3 examples of your work by Friday 28 June (or Friday 7 June for those entering the Student Website of the Year category).
The 5 best entries in each category will be shortlisted and invited to attend the Awards ceremony in November. Winners will receive a money can’t buy prize of 2 weeks work experience at the Guardian, whilst runners up will receive one week.
See http://www.guardian.co.uk/student-media-awards-2013 for further details
TRS promotes career opportunities within the Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering Sectors
- ·We have a dedicated section for students, promoting and giving you access to placements, internships and graduate jobs
- ·We only promote opportunities with employers direct (no recruitment agencies)
- ·Companies promoting their opportunities include the likes of Rolls-Royce, BAE Systems, Airbus/EAD’s, Siemens, EDF Energy, Shell, Bentley, Jaguar Land Rover, Nissan, Cobham, Thales, plus many more
- ·TRS covers the whole of the UK
- ·There’s no cost to register and use our website
- ·You can complete a personal profile, upload a CV and apply for jobs through the website
- ·Employers can directly contact you about opportunities
- ·You can set up automated job alerts to notify you of suitable jobs
Register here: https://talentretention.biz/signup
Redr UK train aid workers ready for the filed.
- Water, Sanitation & Hygiene
- Disaster risk reduction
- Project Management
- Humanitarian essentials
See http://www.redr.org.uk/ for details