Graduate Prospects is recruiting individuals to participate in a website usability study:
Where? The study will be conducted remotely. This means you can choose where you want to be. You will need to have access to a computer with internet connection and a telephone.
When? Beginning of June, we will arrange a time and date to suit you. This will take no longer than an hour.
How? You will be invited to an online meeting* and given some tasks that people might typically do on a website. You will be contacted by phone and asked to talk us through what you are doing and what you think about the website.
If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st May 2013 with the following information:
- Your name
- Which university or institution are your currently studying at?
- Whether you are an undergraduate/postgraduate
- Whether you are an international or home student.
- Year of study
- Subject of study
- Daytime phone number
- Email address
- Are you currently looking for a graduate job?
- Are you interested in studying for a postgraduate course?
- If you are interested in studying for a postgraduate course, do you know which course you want to study and do you know which university you want to attend?
Recording: Please note that the sessions will be recorded for internal use at Graduate Prospects to allow us to improve the user experience of the website.
* Graduate Prospects uses an industry-trusted networks provider, Cisco, to host its online meetings.
In order to complete the usability study, a meeting invitation will be sent to you explaining each stage of the process. This will include the installation of a small ‘plugin’ for your internet browser.
The plugin will not harm your computer and can be removed at the end of the process. If you have any concerns regarding this, please contact the meeting organiser to discuss.