Our £25,000 Teacher Training Scholarships are for trainees with the potential to become exceptional chemistry teachers.
Does that sound like you?
As well as our £25,000 Scholarship, you could get:
- free Royal Society of Chemistry membership for two years;
- chemistry-specific Continuing Professional Development sessions;
- access to our national and regional support networks;
- mentoring from an expert chemistry teacher; and
- a selection of classroom materials, like books, posters and lab coats.
Our Scholarships are open to any chemistry teacher trainees training in England.
The next deadline for applications is 7 December 2014
Learn more about our scholarships, discover what happens on the scholarship assessment day and find out how we celebrate our scholars’ success in these videos.
Find out if you meet our criteria and how to apply. We also have links to helpful information about teaching as a career.