12-13 June, Stonehouse Technology Centre,
There’s a world of possibilities from a career in the oilfield service industry.
Ever wondered what engineering and scientific careers in oilfield services could look like? Are you a 1st or 2nd year student* with a passion for engineering and technology?
Are you self-motivated, creative and enjoy working in a team?
Come and meet the women who succeed in this diverse and exciting industry—from oil rigs to research centres.
This is an interactive 2-day event which includes:
- Job shadowing
- Engineering Team Challenge (with prizes!)
- Dinner with management and engineers
- A mentor beyond the event
- Paid 12 week summer internships for the most promising students
- Accommodation and meals provided
- Travel will be reimbursed
To apply please send your CV to:
UKNORCareers@slb.com before 30 May 2014.