Recipe provided by Fran Baldwin – Loughborough Sport Performance Nutrition Team
2 servings / £1.15 per serving / 40 minutes
Nutritional information per serving:
- 328 Kcal
- 12.9g Carbohydrate
- 24.7g Protein
- 19.5g Fat
- 6 eggs
- 4 asparagus spears
- 1 small sweet potato
- 4 cherry tomates, chopped in half
- Splash of milk
- Pinch of black pepper to taste
- Drizzle of olive oil
Replace the veg with any you fancy – you could pop in carrots or peas instead.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C.
- Peel the sweet potato and chop into small cubes, place on a baking tray and roast for 10 mins.
- Whilst the sweet potato is roasting, break six eggs into a bowl, add the milk and black pepper.
- Whisk with a fork until mixture is one colour.
- Place the cherry tomatoes, asparagus and part-baked sweet potato and into an oven proof dish. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Pour the whisked egg over the vegetables and place the dish in the oven for 30 mins, until the egg is cooked all the way through.
- Serve into two portions and enjoy!
- Delicious hot or cold!