Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1.5 will be rolled out to all Labs (including 3rd Party Labs) from 15/05/2015. This update has already been rolled out to the ITS Labs without issue. This program will install silently at 03:00AM when the machines are woken up automatically by Verismic. For more info on this update goto:
The main benefits of upgrading to the 12.1.5 platform include:
- Windows 8.1 Support
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Support
- Mac OS X 10.10 Support
- Symantec Endpoint Protection Client for Linux adds support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 6.5 and CentOS 6.5.
- Download Insight and SONAR can now scan Office 2013 applications.
- Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager now uses OpenSSL 1.0.1h
- Client startup time is shorter, and the client service uses fewer processes.
For more information on this update contact IT Services on Ext 22233.