Please can all Lab Managers review and delete any images, backups and packages from SCCM. As all Labs need to be reimaged this year, any data from previous years should be removed. This maintenance is key to ensuring we have enough space for the 2015-2016 lab model.
- Delete Source Backups from \\sccm-store\backup
- Delete Source Wim Images from \\sccm-store\images
- Delete Image packages from the SCCM Console.
- Delete old custom Task Sequences from the SCCM Console.
- Delete Source Applications \\sccm-dbase\apps\Windows_7\SAPS – 3rd party packaged app
- Delete Application packages from SCCM Console.
The EUC Team advise deleting the packages and task sequences first, as the deletion wizard will find any advertisements and prompt for their deletion .
Can I get more information and help:
Contact the IT Service Desk via IT.Services@lboro.ac.uk or on extension 222333.