Since the last update in November, a number of minor changes have been made to the Windows 7 Images and Task Sequences.
- Excel Solver properly installed in labs.
- AutoCAD Material Library properly installed in labs.
- Design Filter Software removed from all labs except S163.
- Mendeley updated to 1.16.3
- Microsoft Updates up till November have been installed
In order to make these changes live the existing task sequences will be disabled at 4:30pm today. The new task sequences will be enabled at 8:30am tomorrow. SCCM takes up to one and a half hours to register these changes so the new task sequences may not be available till 10:00am
If you have any queries regarding this, please contact the IT Service Desk on x222333 or IT.Services@lboro.ac.uk