These changes are now live. Please note that we have also added in the installation of .NET 4.7.1 to all three Windows 10 staff Task Sequences to resolve issues with Software Center.
Please contact the IT Service Desk if you have any issues.
Changes to Windows 10 Task Sequences Friday 9th March 8:30am – 9:30am
The Windows 10 In-Place Upgrade, Provisioning and Imaging Task Sequences will be updated on Friday 9th March during the Task Sequence at risk period. It is therefore recommended that you do not attempt to carry out any Windows 10 installations or upgrades at this time.
We will inform you when the work has been completed.
The changes are:
All Windows 10 Task Sequences
- Base OS image/update package updated to December patch level of Windows 10 1703 (to resolve an issue identified by Microsoft which prevents later software updates installing). Note that more recent software updates will install post-Task Sequence as usual.
- Office365 suite (Office 2016) changed to use per-user activation rather than shared activation to allow offline use of standard Office applications.
- Upgrade Readiness scripts updated to v2.3.
- McAfee Agent updated to v126.96.36.199.
In-Place Upgrade & Imaging Task Sequences
- Added W10 compatible drivers for legacy Toshiba Portege R600s.
Provisioning Task Sequence
- Added Cisco Jabber v11.8.1 to bring it inline with other Task Sequences.
09/03/18 – 08:30am-09:30am
CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION AND HELP?
Please contact our Service Desk at email@example.com for more information.