Windows 10 In-Place Upgrades and Re-imaging Task Sequences will be updated during the Task Sequence at risk period. It is therefore recommended that you do not image or in-place upgrade any machines at this time.
- Add up to date wireless drivers to migration driver package
- Add DisplayLink graphics software to migation driver package
- Add up to date wireless drivers package to all laptops
- Add DisplayLink graphics driver package to all laptops
- Updated Nvidia Graphics Drivers to latest version for Nvidia cards (Brings then into line with Labs 2018 Task Sequence)
- Created new driver package for HP EliteBook 8570p with updated Graphics Driver
- Edited ModelVar Script to handle rogue NUCs
We will inform you when the work has been completed.
CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION AND HELP?
Please contact our Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.