IT Services charged print system is not very forgiving when paper sizes are not A4 or A3. This means that your print job may be rejected or the printed text is not formatted on the paper as you were expecting. So, please check the page size selected in your document.
- MS Word and Excel: Page Layout, Size
- MS PowerPoint: Design, Page Setup
Alternatively, try forcing the printer to print on the paper size you want (A4 or A3):
- File, Print then select the printer queue you require (Staff-Mono or Staff-Colour)
- Click on the Printer Properties link
- In the Dialog Box select the Paper tab
- Check the Print on tick-box, select A4 or A3 and then check the Fit to Print Sick tick-box