Health and Wellbeing Week
Step up to new challenges this January by taking part in ‘Health and Wellbeing Week’ on Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park! Continue reading this blog to find out what the week has in store:
Between 21-27 January 2019, there will be a number of free activities open for anyone to enjoy, including yoga, cycling and running. To top things off, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park are offering free gym passes for the iconic multi-sport venue, Copper Box Arena and passes that permit you to swim at London Aquatics Centre – along with exciting competitions and giveaways throughout the week.
Activities throughout the week include:
- A range of free wellbeing sessions at Here East
- Free guest passes for the gyms at the Copper Box Arena and the London Aquatics Centre
- Wellbeing workshops put on by International Quarter London
- Free tennis sessions at Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre
- Free classes across the Park, including women’s only running, circuits, all ability cycling and yoga!
The week-long activities are in partnership between the
We want the Park to be a model of how to balance a healthy and sustainable environment with work and home. There’s something for everyone in the free classes on offer, whether it’s a workout in a world-class venue or a relaxation session in our wonderful parklands. Take part in these free events over the next week.
To see the full schedule of activities throughout the week, please visit the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park webpage.