We have had another brilliant training session from the Digital Curation Centre. Once again the topic was research data management planning but this time looking at costing for RDM. The outline for the session was as follows:
- What are Data Management Plans and why are they important?
- Funders’ policies on data management and eligible costs
- Q&A Discussion: key issues affecting support provision
- Data Management Plan Examples
- Breakout session for discussion the example plans
- What next? Planning future DMP support
Feedback from participants was excellent and I now have some useful resources to help those creating a research data management plan. I will compile these into a post soon.