A selection from E-mail alerts:
WATER SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY -WATER SUPPLY-
VOL 14; NUMB 4 (2014) ISSN 1606-9749
- pp.569-576 Rainwater harvesting in urban areas: how can foreign experiences enhance the French approach? de Gouvello, B.; Gerolin, A.; Le Nouveau, N.
- pp.618-625 A new approach to improve water loss control using smart metering data Loureiro, D.; Alegre, H.; Coelho, S.T.; Martins, A.; Mamade, A.
- pp.626-633 A compact reactor system for processing grey water and its reutilization for flushing toilet bowls Vrtovsek, J.; Cotman, M.; Pintar, A.
- pp.643-649 Influence of operating parameters on the performance of a household slow sand filter Nair, A.T.; Ahammed, M.M.; Davra, K.
- pp.690-697 Riverbank filtration and managed aquifer recharge as alternative water supply technologies for India: strengths-weaknesses-opportunities-threats analysis Essl, L.; Starkl, M.; Kimothi, P.C.; Sandhu, C.; Grischek, T.
DEVELOPMENT IN PRACTICE -OXFORD-
VOL 24; ISSU 5-6 (2014) ISSN 0961-4524
- pp.699-713 Centring African culture in water, sanitation, and hygiene development praxis in Ghana: a case for endogenous development Zakiya, A.S.
- pp.722-734 Water tariff conflict resolution through indigenous participation in tri-water sector partnerships: Dalun cluster communities in northern Ghana Galaa, S.Z.; Bukari, F.I.M.
PROCEEDINGS- INSTITUTION OF CIVIL ENGINEERS MUNICIPAL ENGINEER
VOL 167; ISSU 3 (2014) ISSN 0965-0903
- pp.123-124 Municipal engineering in Brazil Lima, F.R.
- pp.125-136 Economic analysis and survey of water infrastructure in emerging economies Booth, R.
- pp.137-145 Water and sanitation in Brazil: the public-private pendulum Heller, L.; Rezende, S.C.; Cairncross, S.
- pp.146-153 Meeting water demand in growing cities: a PPP project in Sudan Save, R.; Ryan-Collins, L.
- pp.154-156 Water supply and sanitation in China: a review Zhang, X.; Zhao, Q.
- pp.157-165 Network modelling for road-based faecal sludge management Kennedy-Walker, R.; Holderness, T.; Alderson, D.; Evans, B.; Barr, S.
DEVELOPMENT IN PRACTICE -OXFORD-
VOL 24; ISSU 7 (2014) ISSN 0961-4524
- pp.797-811 Factors affecting the sustainability of a community water supply project in Kenya Spaling, H.; Brouwer, G.; Njoka, J.
- pp.812-826 Capacity builders for governance: community-driven reconstruction in the eastern Democratic Republic of Congo Kyamusugulwa, P.M.; Hilhorst, D.; Van Der Haar, G.
- pp.827-839 Exploring the interface between community development and cooperative development within South Africa – a challenge of theory, practice and policy Westoby, P.
- pp.840-853 Empowering women at home and beyond: applying Japanese experiences for poverty alleviation Sato, M.
- PLoS ONE Vol. 9; No. 9 (2014) Where There Is No Toilet: Water and Sanitation Environments of Domestic and Facility Births in Tanzania Benova, Lenka; Cumming, Oliver; Gordon, Bruce A.; Magoma, Moke; Campbell, Oona M. R.
FROM SANITATION UPDATES:
Listening to users of the SuSanA Discussion Forum – survey amongst 4000 users in 150 countries
Posted: 08 Oct 2014 07:30 AM PDT
WASHplus Weekly – World Habitat Day: Focus on Slums
Posted: 03 Oct 2014 07:32 AM PDT
WSSCC Appoints David Shimkus to Lead Global Sanitation Fund
Posted: 01 Oct 2014 08:41 AM PDT
WASHplus Weekly: Focus on Sanitation as a Business
Posted: 26 Sep 2014 07:04 AM PDT
Ending Open Defecation in Rural Tanzania: Which Factors Facilitate Latrine Adoption?
Validity of Rapid Measures of Handwashing Behavior: An Analysis of Data from Multiple Impact Evaluations
Posted: 24 Sep 2014
WASHplus Weekly: Focus on WASH & Human Rights
Factors Associated With Pupil Toilet Use in Kenyan Primary Schools
USAID DELIVER – Guide to Health Care Waste Management for the Community Health Worker
Posted: 19 Sep 2014
Designing the next generation of sanitation businesses
Video: 7 journalists win prestigious media awards for excellence in reporting on critical water, sanitation and hygiene issues
Posted: 17 Sep 2014