From Sanitation Updates:
Posted: 24 Jul 2015 06:52 AM PDT
Posted: 22 Jul 2015 07:18 AM PDT
Posted: 21 Jul 2015 04:00 AM PDT
Posted: 20 Jul 2015 07:38 AM PDT
Posted: 17 Jul 2015 07:20 AM PDT
Posted: 14 Jul 2015 03:13 AM PDT
Posted: 10 Jul 2015
- Risk of Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes among Women Practicing Poor Sanitation in Rural India
- SUWASA Pathways for Urban Water and Sanitation
- iDE’s Approach to Market Development
- Webinar on ‘What constitutes success for CLTS? – Measuring community outcomes and behavior change’ – Wed 22 July
Posted: 09 July 2015
Posted: 02 Jul 2015 08:23 AM PDT
Posted: 01 Jul 2015
A selection from email alerts:
VOL 79; (2015) ISSN 0043-1354
- pp.88-103 Life cycle comparison of centralized wastewater treatment and urine source separation with struvite precipitation: Focus on urine nutrient management Ishii, S. K.; Boyer, T. H.
VOL 78; (2015) ISSN 0043-1354
- pp.60-73 Current state of sludge production, management, treatment and disposal in China Yang, G.; Zhang, G.; Wang, H.
VOL 75; (2015) ISSN 0043-1354
- pp.164-187 Emerging desalination technologies for water treatment: A critical review Subramani, A.; Jacangelo, J. G.
- pp.270-281 Associations of chemical tracers and faecal indicator bacteria in a tropical urban catchment Ekklesia, E.; Shanahan, P.; Chua, L. H.; Eikaas, H. S.
Article: Modeling Residential Water Consumption in Amman: The Role of Intermittency, Storage, and Pricing for Piped and Tanker Water by Christian Klassert, Katja Sigel, Erik Gawel and Bernd Klauer Water 2015, 7(7), 3643-3670; doi:10.3390/w7073643
Article: The Challenge of Producing and Marketing Colloidal Silver Water Filters in Nepal by Anne Bogler and Regula Meierhofer Water 2015, 7(7), 3599-3612; doi:10.3390/w7073599