Apologies for the long gap since the previous snippets!
From Sanitation Updates:
Posted: 29 Apr 2016 07:37 AM PDT
Posted: 28 Apr 2016 08:21 AM PDT
Posted: 26 Apr 2016
Posted: 22 Apr 2016 07:31 AM PDT
Posted: 21 Apr 2016
Posted: 20 Apr 2016
Posted: 19 Apr 2016
Posted: 18 Apr 2016
Posted: 15 Apr 2016 11:31 AM PDT
Posted: 14 Apr 2016 07:34 AM PDT
Posted: 12 Apr 2016
Posted: 07 Apr 2016 06:15 AM PDT
Posted: 06 Apr 2016
Posted: 05 Apr 2016
Posted: 04 Apr 2016
Posted: 31 Mar 2016 05:00 AM PDT
Posted: 29 Mar 2016
Posted: 28 Mar 2016 12:03 PM PDT
Posted: 25 Mar 2016 06:34 AM PDT
Posted: 23 Mar 2016
I think the following items may have slipped the net in the last snippets!
Posted: 04 Mar 2016
From email alerts:
WATER RESOURCES RESEARCH
VOL 52; NUMB 2 (2016)
- pp.841-859 The costs of coping with poor water supply in rural Kenya Cook, J.; Kimuyu, P.; Whittington, D.
SCIENCE OF THE TOTAL ENVIRONMENT
VOL 547; (2016)
- pp.356-365 Use of two artificial sweeteners, cyclamate and acesulfame, to identify and quantify wastewater contributions in a karst spring Zirlewagen, J.; Licha, T.; Schiperski, F.; Nodler, K.; Scheytt, T.
- pp.470-481 Septic systems as sources of organic wastewater compounds in domestic drinking water wells in a shallow sand and gravel aquifer Schaider, L. A.; Ackerman, J. M.; Rudel, R. A.
WATER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT -DORDRECHT-
VOL 30; NUMB 5 (2016)
- pp.1723-1738 Managing Water Resources Under Conditions of Scarcity:On Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for Improving Water Supply Infrastructure Saz-Salazar, S.; Garcia-Rubio, M. A.; Gonzalez-Gomez, F.; Picazo-Tadeo, A. s.
- pp.1819-1833 Storm Water Harvesting in Saudi Arabia:a Multipurpose Water Management Alternative Guizani, M.
- pp.1835-1849 Sustainable Urban Water System Transitions Through Management Reforms in Ghana Acheampong, E. N.; Swilling, M.; Urama, K.
Email alerts with ‘sanitation’:
- Trials Vol. 17; (2016) The effects of improved sanitation on diarrheal prevalence, incidence, and duration in children under five in the SNNPR State, Ethiopia:study protocol for a randomized controlled trial GaoZhaoYangJung, HongchangLiangcaiYunjunSunghoon; Doh, Young-Ah; Bizuneh, Dawit Belew; Beyene, Habta
- American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene VOL 94; NUMB 3 (2016) pp.553-562 Beliefs, behaviors, and perceptions of community-led total sanitation and their relation to improved sanitation in rural Zambia Lawrence, J. Joseph; Yeboah-Antwi, Kojo; Biemba, Godfrey; Ram, Pavani K.; Osbert, Nicolas; Sabi
- PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases Vol. 10; No. 3 (2016) School Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene, Soil-Transmitted Helminths, and Schistosomes:National Mapping in Ethiopia Grimes, Jack E. T.; Tadesse, Gemechu; Mekete, Kalkidan; Wuletaw, Yonas; Gebretsadik, Abeba; French,
- PLoS ONE Vol. 11; No. 3 (2016) A Global Perspective on Drinking-Water and Sanitation Classification:An Evaluation of Census Content Yu, Weiyu; Wardrop, Nicola A.; Bain, Robert E. S.; Lin, Yanzhao; Zhang, Ce; Wright, Jim A.
- PLoS ONE Vol. 11; No. 3 (2016) A Cross-Sectional Study of Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene-Related Risk Factors for Soil-Transmitted Helminth Infection in Urban School- and Preschool-Aged Children in Kibera, Nairobi Worrell, Caitlin M.; Wiegand, Ryan E.; Davis, Stephanie M.; Odero, Kennedy O.; Blackstock, Anna; Cue