pS-Eau is pleased to present the new issue of Resources: its short literature review on water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH). In Resources n°5, we have selected for you recent papers and articles on water, in French and English. On the menu, you’ll find some publications launched during the 2016 World Water Week in Stockholm and a focus on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
From Sanitation Updates:
Posted: 24 Oct 2016
Posted: 21 Oct 2016 10:41 AM PDT
Posted: 20 Oct 2016 09:14 AM PDT
Posted: 19 Oct 2016
Posted: 18 Oct 2016
Posted: 17 Oct 2016 12:57 AM PDT
Posted: 14 Oct 2016 10:52 AM PDT
Posted: 12 Oct 2016
Posted: 11 Oct 2016
Posted: 10 Oct 2016 01:20 AM PDT
From email alerts:
ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT REVIEW
VOL 60; (2016)
- pp.99-114 The social impacts of dams:A new framework for scholarly analysis Kirchherr, J.; Charles, K. J.
- pp.115-125 Cleaning up the big muddy:A meta-synthesis of the research on the social impact of dams Kirchherr, J.; Pohlner, H.; Charles, K. J.
Water science and technology library
VOL 72; (2016)
pp.85-110 Decontamination of Urban Run-Off:Importance and Methods Crasti, Leo
pp.211-220 Groundwater Crisis of a Mega City:A Case Study of New Delhi, India Boken, Vijendra K.
pp.221-234 Safe Water Supply Determinants in Peri-urban Communities of South-East Nigeria Ezenwaji, E. E.; Ahiadu, H. O.; Otti, V. I.pp.387-394
Role of Peri-Urban Areas in the Food System of Kampala, Uganda Sabiiti, Elly N.; Katongole, Constantine B.
International journal of water resources development
VOL 32; NUMB 6 (2016)
pp.881-894 Exploring alternative sources of funding for deploying sustainable sanitation technologies and services in Mongolia Uddin, Sayed Mohammad Nazim; Tempel, Annkathrin; Adamowski, Jan Franklin; Lapegue, Jean; Li, Zifu; M
pp.912-930 Understanding reductions in water consumption in tourist areas:a case study of the Costa Brava, Spain Gabarda-Mallorqui, Ariadna; Ribas Palom, Anna
pp.944-960 Determinants of willingness to pay for groundwater:insights from informal water markets in Rafsanjan, Iran Jamali Jaghdani, Tinoush; Brummer, Bernhard
pp.997-1009 Water conservation under scarcity conditions:testing the long-run effectiveness of a water conservation awareness campaign in Jordan Zietlow, Kim J.; Michalscheck, Mirja; Weltin, Meike
pp.1016-1019 Report:Emerging issues facing the water–energy–food nexus in the Middle East and Asia Paramasilvam, Thinesh Kumar
From email alerts with “sanitation” in the title:
- WATER RESOURCES RESEARCH VOL 52; NUMB 6 (2016) pp.4845-4862 Water and sanitation service delivery, pricing, and the poor:An empirical estimate of subsidy incidence in Nairobi, Kenya Fuente, D.; Gakii Gatua, J.; Ikiara, M.; Kabubo-Mariara, J.; Mwaura, M.; Whittington, D.
- International journal for parasitology VOL 46; NUMB 12 (2016) pp.771-779 Water, sanitation and hygiene related risk factors for soil-transmitted helminth and Giardia duodenalis infections in rural communities in Timor-Leste Campbell, Suzy J.; Nery, Susana V.; D?Este, Catherine A.; Gray, Darren J.; McCarthy, James S.; Traub
- Global public health VOL 11; NUMB 10 (2016) pp.1185-1201 Why gender matters in the solution towards safe sanitation? Reflections from rural India Khanna, Tina; Das, Madhumita
- Urban geography VOL 37; NUMB 7 (2016) pp.1049-1069 The right to infrastructure:a struggle for sanitation in Fresno, California homeless encampments Speer, Jessie