Get involved in the Initiate Programme
Join the Loughborough Enterprise Network (LEN) Team, LSU Enterprise and special guests for a series of workshops on how to get your business started.
The programme begins 14 October 2021 and will run on Thursday evenings, 6pm-8pm. The sessions will be run online and in-person with limited numbers on a first come first served basis. It is open to all students across both Loughborough and Loughborough University London.
The workshops will focus on basic entrepreneurial skills and knowledge you need to get started in thinking about being self-employed, starting up a business or applying yourself in the industry.
Business owners will also share their career journeys and provide top tips for those starting out.
The full programme is as follows:
- 14 October: Intro into idea generation
- 21 October: Business Model Canvas and The Elevator Pitch
- 28 October: Work-Life Balance – goal setting and planning
- 4 November: The eight signs of an entrepreneurial mind
- 11 November: An introduction into market research
- 18 November: An introduction into intellectual property
- 25 November: An introduction into finance and funding
The Initiate Programme is run by the Loughborough Enterprise Network (LEN). You can find out more about LEN by visiting this website.
Loughborough University London
Blogging everything that’s happening at Loughborough University London