Launch your business with The Studio
The Studio is currently accepting applications from finalists who want to launch their own businesses, and graduates from the last five years.
The Studio is the graduate programme of LU Inc, the University’s business incubator, located on campus at LUSEP, which brings together graduate and academic entrepreneurs with founders from across the region and beyond to create a rich and supportive start-up community.
Part of the Loughborough Enterprise Network (LEN), the Studio is designed to give graduates the best possible environment to launch their business and watch it fly.
Studio members benefit from:
- Workspace – up to £4,000 worth FREE workspace at LU Inc
- Funding – chance to access up to £7,500 through the Start-Up Fund
- Training – bespoke training programme and community events
- Coaching and mentoring – one to one support from founders and experts
- Connections – introductions to business leaders, experts and investors
- Marketing – profile-raising through University communication channels
- Exclusive offers – from partners, such as Amazon Web Services, SolidWorks and more
The Studio’s support is free – no fees, no equity, no charges. Applying is easy. Finalists and graduates are encouraged to email whatever they have which explains their idea (this could include slides, website, financials – anything to start the conversation).
Applications close at midnight on 8 August 2021. They will be reviewed as soon as they are submitted, for a swift response.
Further details on how to apply online are available on the Studio website.
Loughborough University London
Blogging everything that’s happening at Loughborough University London