Grad Show Live 2014 is an unmissable event for ambitious jobseekers, offering a real chance to sit down one-on-one with top employers and get instant feedback at CV clinics and workshops.
The show in the heart of Birmingham will be officially opened by Lord Mayor Shafique Shah on Friday, November 14.
Exhibitors include: Jobcentre Plus, Reed Graduate Training Scheme, Veolia, Career Teachers, ANZ UK Teachers and Bishop Challoner Teaching School.
- More than 20 top recruiters
- Thousands of potential jobs
- Crucial networking opportunities
- Skills assessment and CV feedback
What: GRAD SHOW Live 2014
When: 14 November, 10am-5pm
Where: Banqueting Suites, Birmingham City Council House, Victoria Sq, B1 1BB
These events are designed for anyone interested in teaching, whether in Primary or Secondary schools.
See www2.le.ac.uk/departments/education/pgce/routes-into-teaching-events for further details
Leading regional recruitment firm Macildowie, the Sunday Times 5th best small company to work for, loves Loughborough graduates and Loughborough graduates love them too. A fifth of their Consultants are Loughborough Alumni
Have a look at their recent blog post to see what they’re all up to now.
Peugeot Citroën Automobiles are running their second Industrial Placement Recruitment Webinar Monday 17th November 2-3pm.
The Webinar title is “Assessment Centre Survival” this will cover:
- What to expect at an Assessment Centre
- The different types of activities involved
- And how to prepare
To register use the link below & please note attendees will need to register in advance of the start time.
If you are one of the 150 happy few to be invited* to attend the “Top Engineers Summit” in Brussels on 12 December 2014, you will have a chance to:
- meet up with blue-chip companies
- talk directly with their representatives to understand their business and hiring requirements
- be interviewed by the companies that have selected you before the summit
- attend company presentations and workshops
- network with other high potential candidates
See http://www.careersinternational.com/events/118-top-engineers.html for details
Foundation National Student Awards reward students in higher education who present outstanding projects focused on the marine environment.
Students are invited to submit their entries before the deadline of 12th December 2014.
For more details see: www.p1marinefoundation.com/Awards.ink