Do you have a creative idea for a business venture involving the UK and China?
Do you want a share of the £13,000 in cash prizes?
Do you wish to build your international network of contacts?
Do you expect to receive professional suggestions on your business plan?
Then, please join in the 8th China UK Entrepreneurship Challenge Competition!
The competition is open to all university teams both in the UK and China.
Teams will be selected to participate in the final competition for winning: £13,000 cash prizes.
An investment opportunity of £500,000 for the best business plan!
A possible free work space in London for up to one year provided by Cocoon Global Ltd!
Overall timetable of events：
- Registration and outline proposal deadline: Monday 18 May, led by CIDA;
- Evaluation, selection and notification of best 20 teams: Thursday 21 May, led by Lancaster University and CIDA, with all other universities;
- Mentoring workshop, selection of 8 semi-finalists: Thursday 28 May, led by UCL with UEA and University of Edinburgh;
- Semi-final: Thursday 25 June, led by Lancaster University;
- Final: Friday 3 July, hosted by Bank of China, led by CIDA with all other universities.
To find out more, please visit: http://www.sinouk.org.uk or http://chinaukchallenge.com/
Application and inquiry address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to join our group on WeChat: ruguowoshiyu2007
Initial registration, proposal submission and selection deadline is 5pm Monday 18th May 2015.
The competition is held by University of College of London (UCL), University of Edinburgh, University of Lancaster, Northumbria University, and University of East Anglia (UEA).