In groups, attendees were asked:
- What does/can the Library do with it?
- What does/can the academic departments do with it?
- What does/can the institution (as a whole) do with it?
- What more could you do if you had access to reading list data from other institutions?
- What are the barriers (if any) that would prevent your institution from sharing list reading list data?
These was also a group of techies that discussed some of the technical issues around implementation of an open data standard for reading lists.