These discussions were inspired by the draft of a HELibTech briefing paper by Ken Chad. If you would like to read, comment or contribute to this paper please contact Ken Chad <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Who drove the implementation of the solution? (e.g. Library, VC, student feedback)
- What were your top aspirations for a reading list solution?
- Was there a critical factor in determining the reading list solution you went with?
- Did you have any metrics you measured before and after implementation?
- Did the solution deliver on all your aspirations?
- Was there anything it delivered (good or bad) that you didn’t expect?