Wednesday 8th May 2013 13:30 – 16:30
BE053 in School of Business and Economics
Thinking Finance might be for you? Wondering where to go with your degree ?
Hear from professionals from the following Finance Professional Bodies about how initial professional qualifications can act as the foundation for many interesting and fulfilling longer-term careers, in a wide range of areas – general management, operations, supply chain, commercial, project management, management consultancy, charity management and enterprise, as well as traditional finance careers – finance specialists, advisers, auditors, risk managers, tax specialists, insurance brokers and underwriters, management and chartered accountants.
- ICAEW – Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales
- ACCA – Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- CIPFA – Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy
- CIMA – Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- CII – The Chartered Insurance Institute
Accountancy and Insurance Firms recruit students from all disciplines…… from
Maths to Music
You will need 260 – 300+ UCAS points, a good degree, evidence of mathematical ability, self-motivation, commitment and general business awareness and enthusiasm.
Take part in Finance Business Case Studies, similar to the ones you will experience in Finance Sector Assessment Centres. These are bookable in advance online.
- Accountancy in Business – run by ICAEW
- Discover Risk – run by CII
Find out about 2013 vacancies and placements remaining in the Finance Companies represented.
Candidates should attend the whole event. If they cannot, please speak to :
Please secure your place on Careers Online