Since the launch of LORLS over a decade ago a number of other reading/resource list management system have appeared.
Those still active/being developed include:
- KeyLinks – Commercial product from CLA/Kortext (formerly Rebus:list from PTFS)
- Leganto – Commercial product from Ex Libris
- Talis Aspire – Commercial solution developed by Technology from Sage and replacement for Talis List
The following systems no longer appear to be being developed:
- LibraryLink – Commercial product developed by LearnBuild and successor to Sentient Discover
- List8D – Partly JISC funded project undertaken by the University of Kent
- MyReading – In-house development at the University of Huddersfield
- Reserves Direct – Open source solution provided by Emory Libraries
- Sentient Discover – Commercial solution developed by Sentient
- Talis List – Commercial solution originally developed by Talis Ltd
- Telstar – Open source solution provided by the Open University (for use with Moodle and Refworks)
- Unilibri – Cloud-based service from Unlibri Ltd.
If you are aware of any other systems then please let us know.
You may be interested to know that there is a JISC mailing list for users and developers of commercial and open source reading list solutions (https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=READING-LIST-SOLUTIONS).