Begin your career as a lawyer at the School of Law in the University of Sheffield . We are a highly respected law school within a prestigious university
If you don’t have a law degree, but have a 2:2 in a non-law subject and want to qualify as a solicitor or barrister, then consider our Graduate Diploma in Law. If you wish to qualify as a solicitor we will then guarantee you a place on our LPC if you have passed each head of the GDL at the first attempt.
See www.sheffield.ac.uk/law/prospective/pgt for further details
Applications are now open for the prestigious DCDS competition
Our Doctoral Career Development scholarships are worth up £26,590 per annum
- UK/EU fees paid for three years.
- A stipend to cover your maintenance costs.
- The top three international applicants will also receive scholarships for international student fees.
- Undertake research, training, career development in your chosen field.
- 18 awards were allocated last year
For application forms and further details please contact the Postgraduate Admissions Office
Tel: 01970 622270
Deadline: 1st March 2013