The focus of this year’s competition is Global Citizenship, a direct reflection of one of Morgan Stanley’s core values that enhances our ability to provide superior service to our clients, our employees and our communities.
Share your unique creative perspective and submit your photos for a chance to win. We encourage you to submit up to two photos that portray our interconnected world, communities and social responsibility. As a firm, we embrace these qualities every day, but what do they look like through yo
For details on how to enter v: www.ms.com/uk/photoThe winners will receive ollowing prizes:
- 1st Prize: iPad 3, 16GB
- 2nd Prize: £75 Amazon Voucher
- 3rd prize: £50 Amazon Voucher
Deadline for submissions:
20 February 2013
Nottingham University Business School Scholarships
The School is offering the following scholarships to full time PhD students for the 2013-14 session:
Up to six full-time Scholarships covering full tuition fees as well as tax-free living expenses of £13,726 per year (estimated ESRC rate for 2013-14).
See http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/business/phd/Scholarships.html for further details
- Interested in aircraft?
- Thinking of a career in engineering or the aerospace industry?
Why not apply for an Air League Engineering Scholarship?
You could spend an exciting 1 to 2 weeks in an aerospace engineering company working on anything from light aircraft, to celebrity’s helicopters or airliners.
Providing you with:
- An invaluable insight into real life engineering
- Valuable work experience and useful skills for your CV
- Opportunity to make new friends and industry contacts for your future career
Continue reading →
What is School Centred Initial Teacher Training (SCITT)
- A one-year initial teacher training programme for graduates, leading to the award of Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), with PGCE validated by Leeds Met University.
- A school-based training programme with a range of placement experiences and centre-based training opportunities. Please be aware that a supporting ‘Base School’ is required on application.
- A route costing £7,800 in tuition fees. Trainees may be eligible for a student loan and/or bursary.
Please visit www.emdirect.co.uk for details of how to apply
Come and see us in the Pilkington Library for quick advice
No need to book, just drop in
This new four-year EPSRC EngD programme at the Manufacturing Technology Engineering Doctorate Centre (MTEDC) integrates an industry-based doctoral research project with research training in technical subjects and interdisciplinary skills.
It will focus on key areas of advanced manufacturing which are vital to the UK’s major industrial sectors and provide engineers with the knowledge and skills needed to become the business leaders of the future.
Continue reading →
Returning to London’s prestigious Lincolns Inn on 9 March 2013 is the UK’s most comprehensive and established fair for students considering a career as a barrister.
The TARGETjobs National Pupillage Fair will be attended by some of the UK’s leading chambers, as well as course providers, suppliers and Bar associations, and promises to be bigger and better than ever before!
To attend this fantastic event, and beat registration queues on the day, please visit www.targetjobspupillagefair.co.uk and register now!
Take your career back to Africa with the biggest Recruitment events in Europe!Invited candidates will have the chance to:
- Attend pre-scheduled interviews with leading African companies and multinationals
- Network with company executives and arrange ‘on-the-spot’ interviews
- Attend company presentations and career workshops
- Network with other international professionals
Continue reading →
A unique Alumni Association funded event, hosted by the Careers and Employability Centre in conjunction with the Counselling and Disability Service for all disabled students (including those with long term health conditions, dyslexia and mental health issues) who are looking to go into employment or onto a placement.
When: 20th February from 1pm to 6.30pm
Where: Stewart Mason Building
For more information visit http://www.careers.lboro.ac.uk/events/centre/open-doors.html