Please visit http://student-ledprojects.com/ for more information and to view the programme
The Summer Graduate Fair is the top event this summer. Whether you are graduating
REGISTER NOW AND SEEK OUT YOUR PERFECT CAREER OR POSTGRADUATE OPPORTUNITY WITH THE UNIQUE COMPATIBILITY MATCHING SERVICE
Wednesday 8th May 2013 13:30 – 16:30
BE053 in School of Business and Economics
Thinking Finance might be for you? Wondering where to go with your degree ?
Hear from professionals from the following Finance Professional Bodies about how initial professional qualifications can act as the foundation for many interesting and fulfilling longer-term careers, in a wide range of areas – general management, operations, supply chain, commercial, project management, management consultancy, charity management and enterprise, as well as traditional finance careers – finance specialists, advisers, auditors, risk managers, tax specialists, insurance brokers and underwriters, management and chartered accountants.
Once again INITIALS Marketing is giving five lucky graduates the chance to join The Class of INITIALS, after the successful launch of the initiative last year. The Class of INITIALS is a work experience scheme that offers selected candidates a four week hands-on placement within the agency as well as the potential opportunity of full-time employment for the most outstanding student.
Don’t miss the next 2 great events from Student and Graduate Enterprise – 1st May
Actor Training Taster Summer School
12th-30th August 2013
Shakespeare for all Summer School
2nd-6th September 2013
Page to Stage Summer School
9th-27th September 2013
- Led by working professionals
Study Options open Days are a series of free information events designed to give you the chance to find out more about studying at Australian and New Zealand universities.
- Will start with a four week “summer school” in August 2013, to enhance trainees’ existing skills in a range of sports
- Will provide a year of hands-on experience in schools across Belleville’s primary school partnership, from Sept 2013 to July 2014
- Will include extensive training in English, Maths, Science and primary practice, ensuring a balance between PE and the core aspects of the primary curriculum
- Will provide successful trainees with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PG Cert (60 Masters credits) from Kingston University
- Will give trainees the confidence, knowledge and skills to be an effective primary class teacher specialising in PE/sport, as well as the ability to develop the PE teaching skills of other primary teachers.
Click here for further details