|YOUR FUTURE STARTS HERE. Aimed at 2017 graduates, our three day-long Technology Spring Insight Programme provides you an overview of our Technology department and the different areas that comprise the division. Through a mix of lecture-based sessions, projects, shadowing a variety of desks and networking with employees at all levels, you’ll gain a sense of whether a career in Technology at a global Investment Bank is right for you.|
|At Morgan Stanley, solving complex challenges and fueling economic growth across continents is what we do. We offer you a career path to success, providing you with the training, mobility and responsibility to make a real difference.|
|Click here for more information about the Technology Spring Insight Programme or email: email@example.com|
|To learn more about career opportunities at
Morgan Stanley, please visit www.morganstanley.com/about/careers
- Are you on-track for a first class MEng degree?
- Do you aspire to a senior position in a global engineering company?
- Would you like to experience another culture and study for a semester at a prestigious European university?
- Are you interested in a work placement with a top European engineering company?
If so, this exclusive programme could be for you.
UNITECH International is an international association based in Zurich, Switzerland. Its aim, together with leading European universities and companies, is to prepare qualified engineering students for their professional future, as it is formulated in the core values statement: UNITECH is a community that connects corporate and academic talent to develop technical students across borders and cultures to jointly face tomorrow’s business challenges.
See http://cede.lboro.ac.uk/cede-for-students/unitech/ for further details
At the Young Investment Banker Weekend (held at UCL), you will work directly with senior bankers from bulge-bracket institutions who will provide you with a comprehensive competitive advantage in securing a position at a leading investment bank.
The weekend is split into two – with one day dedicated to Sales and Trading (Saturday) and another to Investment Banking (Sunday). You will be given real-life case studies and exercises such that the weekend becomes a ‘mini-internship’, during which you learn the skills and knowledge required to obtain a top job in banking.
The TARGETjobs Undergraduate of the Year Awards 2015
24 April 2015
Canary Wharf London
There are 10 Awards up for grabs to identify the top undergraduates in Law; Management; Construction Engineering and Design; Low Carbon Energy; Mathematics, Economics and Finance; Engineering; Computer Science; Languages plus two special awards: the ‘Future Business Leader’ open to students from any discipline and the Female Undergraduate of the Year open to the very best female undergraduates.
Find out more at and enter at: www.undergraduateoftheyear.com
A video for the competition can be accessed here
Closing date for entries: 4 February 2015
The 2015 Programme will take you to the village of Evje, at the foot of the 147 km long Setesdal Valley, in Southern Norway. The team will be based 2 km away from the village, at a training camp situated by the River Otra. The two-week expedition will be split into four phases:
- Phase 1: Programme Foundations
- Phase 2: Canoe Journey
- Phase 3: Community Project
- Phase 4: Reflection and Feedback
The London Law Trust is seeking up to 21 high calibre participants to take part in the programme, to whom the trustees will award substantial bursaries. The only costs participants are required to cover are for personal equipment and their flights (approx. £350).
Are you analytical, creative and passionate about technology? Are you inquisitive, ambitious, motivated and eager to move up the career ladder quickly? If the answer is yes, then you need to work for a global company and a top graduate employer.
Operating in Europe, North America, Africa and Asia-Pacific, FDM is the UK’s leading IT graduate employer and one of Europe’s fastest growing companies. In 2014 we launched the IT and business careers of more than 600 graduates through the award-winning FDM Graduate Programme.
An internship with FDM is a great way to start your career and make the most of your summer, whether you’re looking for a career in IT or exploring options within wider business operations. We have a variety of different internships available including opportunities in IT Support, Marketing, Sales, HR and People Development to name a few.
The 2nd Annual Space Industry Careers Fair will be held at the National Space Centre in Leicester on Monday the 9th of February 2015. This FREE event is designed for all UK students, graduates and young professionals interested in forging a career in the Space Industry, and is the only space-themed career fair in the UK.
For further details see: http://www2.le.ac.uk/projects/g-step/events
Aldi Advance is an exclusive scholarship, developed by Aldi and Rare, to provide exceptional Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) students with a high level of financial support, and unique access to the Aldi Industrial Placement scheme. Aldi is the fastest growing supermarket in the country today and regularly jostles for the top spot in the Times Top 100 ‘Best Graduate Employers.’ The scholarship is open to first and second year BME students interested in a career in management.
Aldi Advance scholars will receive:
- An award of £3,000 per academic year (excluding the Industrial Placement year)
- £25,000 salary on the guaranteed Industrial Placement at Aldi
- An Aldi Brand Ambassador role at your university
Who is eligible for the scholarship?
- You must be a BME student on a four-year degree, yet to complete an industrial placement
- You will need to be working towards a 2.1 in your degree
- You must hold a Full UK driving licence and have access to a car for the Industrial Placement year
- You must be authorised to work in the UK, and able to substantiate this by holding a British, EU or EEA passport, or have a visa or other authorised document, as stated by the Home Office (specifically List A or List B), confirming you have the right to work in the UK. Please note, Aldi does not currently sponsor work permits, and work permits for other organisations are unacceptable proof of right to work in the UK for Aldi
- You need to be flexible to work in either the Chelmsford or Middleton area
- You must be able to manage being an Aldi Brand Ambassador alongside your university work
- You should be able to provide evidence of holding a position of leadership
To apply, visit www.aldirarescholarship.co.uk.
The deadline for applications is 19th January 2015.
If you want to know more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications for bursaries now open from undergraduate students on courses involving a placement year in industry 2015 – 2016
- £4,500 per student is available from Horticultural Development Company (HDC)
- Placement year in industry must be strongly horticulture related
A generous bursary scheme from HDC is open for applications from undergraduates on courses ranging from agriculture to zoology to chemistry. Any undergraduate can apply as long as their course incorporates an industry placement year during 2015 – 2016, and the placement taken up is in a horticultural business, research establishment or advisory company.
The HDC will award up to 10 bursaries in any year, currently set at £4,500 per student. Deadline for applications is 31 March 2015.
This year six final degree year students from Harper Adams University and University of Sheffield, all taking a range of qualifications that incorporated a horticultural placement, benefitted from the scheme.
Any student on a UK based undergraduate degree that includes an industry placement linked to horticulture is eligible to apply. Visit www.hdc.org.uk/hdc-bursary-scheme for more information.