Aldi Advance is an exclusive scholarship, developed by Aldi and Rare, to provide exceptional Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) students with a high level of financial support, and unique access to the Aldi Industrial Placement scheme. Aldi is the fastest growing supermarket in the country today and regularly jostles for the top spot in the Times Top 100 ‘Best Graduate Employers.’ The scholarship is open to first and second year BME students interested in a career in management.
Aldi Advance scholars will receive:
- An award of £3,000 per academic year (excluding the Industrial Placement year)
- £25,000 salary on the guaranteed Industrial Placement at Aldi
- An Aldi Brand Ambassador role at your university
Who is eligible for the scholarship?
- You must be a BME student on a four-year degree, yet to complete an industrial placement
- You will need to be working towards a 2.1 in your degree
- You must hold a Full UK driving licence and have access to a car for the Industrial Placement year
- You must be authorised to work in the UK, and able to substantiate this by holding a British, EU or EEA passport, or have a visa or other authorised document, as stated by the Home Office (specifically List A or List B), confirming you have the right to work in the UK. Please note, Aldi does not currently sponsor work permits, and work permits for other organisations are unacceptable proof of right to work in the UK for Aldi
- You need to be flexible to work in either the Chelmsford or Middleton area
- You must be able to manage being an Aldi Brand Ambassador alongside your university work
- You should be able to provide evidence of holding a position of leadership
To apply, visit www.aldirarescholarship.co.uk.
The deadline for applications is 19th January 2015.
If you want to know more, contact email@example.com