Elevation Networks have partnered with international law firm Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co to offer students and graduates interested in pursuing a career in law an exclusive mentoring opportunity with a Lawyer from their Birmingham HQ
This 6 months mentoring programme will:
- Give you 6 months access to a professional mentor
- Enhance your knowledge
- Help you to gain insight into the life of a lawyer working at an international firm
- Increase your professional network
- Equip you with employability skills
- Give you an exclusive invitation to the competitive Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co assessment centre
If you are driven and a highly ambition student or recent graduate from any degree discipline interested in law then this is an opportunity for you. For more info and to apply visit-
Would you like to be a mentor for a local secondary student?
Could you mentor a local secondary student helping them to reach their potential during the next academic year?
The Student Outreach and Recruitment (SOAR) Mentoring Scheme trains and supports Loughborough students to mentor pupils in local secondary schools/colleges. The mentors provide a number of 1-1 and/or small group sessions aimed at raising the pupils’ attainment, their aspirations for their future and their awareness of Higher Education.
The following points will give you a general overview about the commitment involved in signing up to be part of the SOAR Mentoring Scheme.
- SOAR mentors are volunteers.
- The SOAR Mentoring scheme is registered with the Employability Award; and is worth up to 25 points.
- Mentors generally go in to school once every two weeks and deliver around 10 sessions throughout the academic year.
- The current mentors report that each 1 hour mentoring session generally takes an hour to prepare.
- Full training is given and full support is available throughout the year.
If you would like to find out more about the SOAR Mentoring Scheme, please contact Lisa Ambler on firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible Women Connects (VW Connects) is a new social network and e-mentoring platform to help young women advance in their careers by connecting them with mentors in male dominated industries.
Become a mentee to gain invaluable support and insight.
Join the network, get connected, #VWConnects
To get involved, visit vwconnects.com or email email@example.com