The IBM University Campus Tour 2014 is a unique event that will see IBM travelling around the UK, visiting 25 universities over 25 days!
This year, starting on January 20th 2014 and finishing on 25th February 2014 we are bringing high-profile, innovative technology to your doorstep to show you how IBM is building a Smarter Planet.
This years contest opens on Friday 18th October and will run until 19th January 2014 http://www.ibm.com/uk/takethechallenge
Registration page here
- A hoodie to the first 200 students to complete Part 1
- A Raspberry Pi and set-up kit to the first 25 to correctly complete Part 2
- Samsung Galaxy Tab and a visit to Hursley Labs for the top 3 students completing Part 3
You are invited to participate in the IBM Career Exploration ‘Make a Difference’ virtual event, on Wednesday, November 20th at 10.30am – 3.30pm.
During the half day virtual experience, students will learn how to unleash their potential and build an exciting career at IBM, one of the world’s most progressive, respected and admired companies. The event features two key note sessions and a variety of information booths where attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Hear from and interact with leading experts from a wide range of fields in business, technology, and research
- Explore career development programs and continuing education programs designed to accelerate opportunities for talented employees
- Understand how to build and apply expertise and expand professional networks
- Learn how to best position themselves in a highly competitive job market