Are you analytical, creative and passionate about technology? Are you inquisitive, ambitious, motivated and eager to move up the career ladder quickly? If the answer is yes, then you need to work for a global company and a top graduate employer.
Operating in Europe, North America, Africa and Asia-Pacific, FDM is the UK’s leading IT graduate employer and one of Europe’s fastest growing companies. In 2014 we launched the IT and business careers of more than 600 graduates through the award-winning FDM Graduate Programme.
An internship with FDM is a great way to start your career and make the most of your summer, whether you’re looking for a career in IT or exploring options within wider business operations. We have a variety of different internships available including opportunities in IT Support, Marketing, Sales, HR and People Development to name a few.
As an intern you’ll work on real business projects that directly impact FDM. You’ll gain exposure into how a successful and expanding business operates as well as being able to develop your skills in a commercial environment. Furthermore, once you’ve completed an FDM internship, you’ll stand a good chance of being offered a graduate position upon completion of your degree.
- Professional and enthusiastic, with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- An undergraduate in your second year (or third year if you’re on a four-year course).
- STEM, business or finance related degrees.
- Demonstrable interest in business and IT with a drive to build a successful career.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An analytical approach to problem solving.
- Ambitious with great ideas and ready to take up a challenge.
- Salary: £16,000 (per annum) over an eight week period plus a potential discretionary performance bonus.
- Duration: eight weeks (June-September 2015).
- To apply: submit your CV and covering letter outlining your interest in either Technical or Business opportunities and your preference of location (London, Manchester, Brighton or Glasgow) to email@example.com
- Applications deadline: 24 January 2015