As a student, now is the right time to be thinking about internships or post graduation plans. A good place to start would be www.seo-london.com, to learn about the thousands of opportunities we have to offer for students in all years of study.
SEO London is a charity that has traditionally focused on helping students from under represented Black and other Minority Ethnic (‘BME’) communities to secure places on some of the most rewarding and competitive internship and graduate programmes in the UK. We also provide students with a comprehensive training and mentoring platform to ensure their long term success.
Since 2000 more than 80% of the 2,500 BME students we have supported have gone on to secure graduate roles with our partner firms.
In 2013 we will be placing students with more than 100 of the UK’s most prestigious employers.
SEO London helps students in many different ways including:
- Accelerated access to all firms in your industry of choice
- Careers advice
- CV editing & mock interviews
- Comprehensive pre internship training
- Mentoring from industry experts
- Network with CEOs
- Fast track to internship and graduate roles
- Lifetime access to SEO’s 10,000+ global alumni network
SEO Programme areas:
- Investment Banking
- Corporate Law
- Professional Services (Accounting & Management Consulting)
- Creative Industries
Our applications are now OPEN! Please go to www.seo-london.com for more information on our programmes and what we do
Click here to submit an application.