What is Enterprisers?
Enterprisers is a four-day residential course aimed at ambitious and energetic individuals looking to unlock their entrepreneurial potential. It is fun, action-oriented, practical and based on experiential learning, i.e. learning by doing. Enterprisers equips students with the skills to spot enterprising opportunities, develop self-efficacy and to apply more entrepreneurial ways of thinking to any research or project through a process of knowledge, activity and reflection.
“By the end of the week, a number of potential ideas had evolved which may well form the core of future business initiatives.” William Farr (University of Cambridge)
- Unlocking creativity and a ‘can-do attitude’
- Inspiring and stimulating new ideas for an enterprise or enterprising projects
- Unleashing creativity
- Learning practical approaches to creative thinking and identifying opportunities
- Developing basic business know-how
- Developing local and global networks
Further information about the programme is available on the CfEL web site at http://www.cfel.jbs.cam.ac.uk/programmes/enterprisers/index.html
There is a programme brochure available to download at http://www.cfel.jbs.cam.ac.uk/programmes/enterprisers/forms/form_requestbrochure.html