There are only 11 days until the application deadline for Summer Analyst and Industrial Placement Programmes and they recruit on a rolling basis (deadline 1st December 2013).
Both their 10-week Summer Analyst Internships and yearlong Industrial Placements are designed to provide students with the opportunity to experience the roles and responsibilities of a Full-Time Analyst. Interns work on real-time business needs alongside experienced professionals, and are given continued on-the-job training and guidance throughout their time at Morgan Stanley. These internships serve as the leading pipeline into our Full-Time Analyst Programmes.
- Operations Industrial Placement
- Operations Summer Analyst
- Technology Industrial Placement
- Technology Summer Analyst
- Finance Industrial Placement
- Finance Summer Analyst
- Human Resources Industrial Placement
- Credit Risk, Market Risk & Operational Risk Summer Analyst
- Corporate Treasury Industrial Placement
Click here for more information about Summer Analyst and Industrial Placement Programmes and for details on how to apply. The deadline is Sunday, 1st December 2013.
Find out more about Morgan Stanley:
- Watch interviews with five women currently working at the firm. This video looks at their personal experience of Morgan Stanley, how their careers have progressed, and how Morgan Stanley has supported them. It also includes advice for women on how to get ahead in banking.
- Read our weekly Analyst blog to get an insight into the working lives of two of our first year Analysts, both of whom joined the firm last summer
- Listen to top tips from previous interns and senior managers at the firm on how to write the perfect application, excel at interview, and stand out once you’re through the door